To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Want everyone to think you're a Domestic Goddess???

So I don't know about the rest of you but my answer to that question is ALWAYS yes. I love anything homemade, whether it be food, blankets, crafts, you name it. But homemade bread, must be close to the top of my very favorite homemade things. HOWEVER, sometimes its a pain in the behind. Well no more my friends, no more. I found THIS FABULOUS RECIPE for peasant bread that will crown you, domestic goddess. It takes a couple of hours from start to finish (due to multiple risings), but its DELICIOUS. The perfect bread to add to any meal, and fool proof! And if your really want to up your domestic goddess status, just mince a couple of cloves of garlic, through it in some olive oil with italian seasonings and you have a super yummy dip! It looks like this when its finished.


Recipe and Picture courtesy of http://alisa-thesweetlife.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment