To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

March Madness has Infected the Gould Home...

Well, it's that time of year. March Madness is in full swing and it has infected our home in a big way. I have always known that Dan is an incurable sports fanatics, but spending our first March Madness season as a married couple has actually opened my eyes a bit more. In a nut shell....he's crazier than I thought. See below and you will know what I mean.

Dan went all "MacGyver" on me and built this lovely blockade you see. The purpose of this blockade? To cover up the scrolling scores at the bottom of the tv. There were two games on at the same time. He was watching one and recording the other and didn't want to have the other game spoiled. Notice my sewing box even got brought in on the action.

So during halftime, they do the halftime show where they talk about the status of the games currently being played. Naturally, this is the position I find Dan in during this time. I'm telling you, he's got it bad.

On another note, for some reason I have decided that on Fridays we need to have fun dinner. So this friday, since basketball was on our tv all night, what better to have than pizza! I wanted to make our own, so I found this super yummy recipe for the dough. You should try it. Its a thicker dough and delicious. It takes a bit of time to make but it is totally worth it. I made two little pizzas so we got to pick our own toppings. I went for a margarita pizza and dan went for meat lovers. Total success!

No comments:

Post a Comment