To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

No more just looking at those cruise boats...

So ever since we moved here to Miami I have been looking out at the cruise boats and totally envying all the people on them sailing away. Well it's official....I'm going to be one of those people I have been jealous of! We are going on a cruise! I'm so excited! Our friends Dan and Kelsey are coming out to visit from Utah in May and we are going on a cruise to the bahamas. Guess I need to start eating more salads...



As if that weren't enough to be excited about, my little sis Caroline is coming out to visit us during her spring break! We are going to have a blast and she will be with us for Easter! I miss her so it will be so great to be able to hang out with her for a few days.

AND we are officially heading to Hawaii this summer! I have always wanted to go to Hawaii so I can't wait to go in July. The beach is my favorite place in the world and I can't wait to check out the Hawaiin Beaches!


I feel so blessed to have so many fun and exciting things to look forward to! Is it bad if I start some paper chains???

1 comment: