To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fun with the Gould's!

Last week we were so excited to have Dan's Mom, Dad, and younger brother Jake come visit us in Miami. (We missed you Nick!) It was nonstop action and we had a blast. We went to the beach, visited the everglades (where I fulfilled my Miami dream of riding in an airboat through the swamp), and did a water sports adventure day where we sailed out to Biscayne Bay on a catamaran, rode jet skies, went parasailing, and kayaked in the ocean. Since Dan and I have lived in both Utah and now Florida, we have never been too close in distance to our families. It has really showed us how much we love them and miss them everyday, so it was so great to have them here and we were sad to see them go! Thanks for everything Gould's! Here are some pics of our trip (please ignore my outrageous hair due to the windy nature of March in Miami and the disgusting bandage on my leg...long story involving boiling water)

Dan with his mom Carol and little brother Jake on South Beach

Our new favorite place in the world

Sailing out to our watersports adventure on a catamaran! Just wanted to show that my hair isn't ALWAYS crazy....as it is in the next pic...

Although i resembled little Cindy Lou Who, i wanted to post this pic b/c you can see our apartment building! See the two twin buildings behind us? We live in the one on the right!

Dan, Jake, and I in front of our Swamp Buggy

Dan and I on our airboat...it was so cool

Dan and his Dad Rob mid action on the airboat

Creepy alligator...not far from our boat at all

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...I WANT TO RIDE ON AN AIRBOAT.
    I'm imagining you looking like this:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR3jnW2kcUs

    Any chance your building is in this video??

    ReplyDelete