To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Orlando for the weekend!

This weekend Dan and I decided to get out of Miami for a bit and head to Orlando for a mini getaway. Dan's friend Todd from BYU is interning in Fort Lauderdale and is originally from Orlando, so him and his wife Katy were nice enough to let us tag along with them and stay at their parent's house. We love love Miami, but it was nice to get out of town for a little while. We relaxed, watched some NBA all-star weekend, went to the Orlando Temple, and ate some famous orlando BBQ. Overall, it was exactly what we needed.

Dan and I in front of the temple, please excuse our squinting, the sun was very bright

Our gracious hosts, Todd and Katy


On a completely unrelated note, Dan and I decided to stay home on Valentines and cook ourselves a nice meal. We decided to grill some steaks so I headed to publix to pick them up. The following, my friends, is why I love Publix:

Happy Valentines Day from Dan and Ash, courtesy of Publix

No comments:

Post a Comment