To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Evening with Lebron James....






Anyone who knows me well, knows I have an inexplicable love of Lebron James. Sadly, I had never had the opportunity to see him play in person, UNTIL Tuesdsay, February 8th 2011. Dan found us two tickets for 7 bucks each on stub hub and we were SO THERE! I was beyond excited and got all dressed up in my Miami Heat Lebron James t-shirt. The moment I saw him do his chalk thing in person, I went nuts. NBA games are so much fun and we had an absolute blast!

Getting Pumped for the game!

The problem with it only ever being Dan and I, is our pictures of us are lacking, so all we have are these funky shots I take myself.

My LEBRON souvenir cup...well worth the heinous 7 bucks. As I keep reminding Dan, Happy Wife, Happy Life.

LEBRON JAMES

So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment