To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Jackie and Kelly Take Miami!

Last week I was so excited to have Jackie and Kelly come visit here in Miami. It was so great to have them here...girl time was most definitely WAY overdue! I knew I missed them but you really don't realize how much you miss someone until you get to be around them and just love every minute of it! I have been through so much with these girls and really value their friendship. It is still so strange for me to not live near my friends so I really treasure time I get to spend with them.

So while they were here we visited with the Waltrip's and baby Wyatt, he's so adorable by the way. We hung out at the pool cloudy weather and all, watched Miss USA, ate entirely too much at Cheesecake Factory, lived the high life in comfy chairs at South Beach, went to the Gelato shop from Jersey Shore, went to a really swanky sushi restaurant called Tatu with Steph, watched the Justin Bieber movie (yea you heard me, I'm not sorry), and just laid around talking and talking. It was so much fun and I miss them already!




Snookie anyone? I'm pretending to climb because the sign was VERY clear to stay off

Carolina Girls pretending to be Jersey Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment