To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Food Trucks, Golf Balls, and Groupon Dinner!

Today Dan and I decided to check out something we have been hearing about for awhile, the Miami Food Trucks. We hit the Street Food Festival today for lunch and it was delicious! We sampled some Garlic Wings, Fried Mac n Cheese, and a Gyro. The fried mac n cheese was my personal fave. We will definitely be hitting up those food trucks in the future. They are so fun...I kind of want to own one....just a thought.

Just a few of the trucks...there must have been about 30

Dan enjoying his fine food truck cuisine!
Then we decided to hit up the driving range because Dan has been dying to hit some golf balls. We ended up at this cool range where they filmed "There's Something about Mary". You hit the balls into the lake. Dan did great and I.....well I'm terrible. But it was a good time!



This stance is goofy...I am aware

Oddly enough this is the only decent shot I had all day...I guess I was showing off for the camera
For dinner we went to this BBQ restaurant we have had our eye on for a while. It just happened to have a deal on Groupon recently, our lucky day. So we got the dinner we had been wanting with the discount we ALWAYS love. Not too shabby!

On a final note, I finally participated in the change of season tradition all women are aware of....the changing of the purse. As you will note, my purses are not too different. I got the black one for Christmas then found the Gold one on clearance at the New Year's Day sale. Haha, when something works it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment