To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Things Currently Occupying My Mind....

So my mind is constantly racing and thinking of a million things at once. Today is no different. So I decided to give you the run down of what I'm obsessing over at the moment.

- My friends...all of my best friends are going through very different things right now and I wish I could be with all of them. From pregnancy, to illness, to new moms, to the loss of loved ones, these girls are defining the word Strength. I love them all more than they know and am truly appreciative of the poise they all embody. I miss ya'll.

- Making THIS Buttermilk Banana Bread...I have overripe bananas and buttermilk in my fridge right now...it's perfect.

- The Cruise we are going on THIS FRIDAY and my new cute swim suit I got just for the occasion

- Having THIS for lunch every day of my life

- The fact that I have been in search of the perfect scripture case for FOREVER and I FINALLY found IT! Can't wait to get this bad boy made...

- Planning and thinking of creative ideas for my cousin's high school graduation party coming up in June...seriously....I love it. Its a Hollywood party with a red, black, and white color scheme. I'm going nuts.

- How much I love bread and how excited I am to try THIS recipe...braided bread? Yum! Please don't miss the little gem at the bottom about turning it into cinnamon bread...oh yeah.

- And last but not least...BLOOMING WHERE I AM PLANTED. I repeat this mantra to myself everyday. Dan and I have no idea where we are going to end up calling home and that drives me insane. We are leaving Miami in 2 measly months and are not quite sure what is next between two different options. Doesn't look any more stable for about 2 more years, therefore, I'm blooming where I am planted. Although that may be in several different places for the next little while. One day we will be all settled and I'm sure I will miss the days of starting a new adventure every few months, so I better enjoy it while it lasts!

So I told you I am random. Thanks for indulging me.

1 comment:

  1. i completely understand what you mean about missing out on your friends' lives. its so hard to be such a huge part of their life and then all of a sudden, not. i wish there was a simple solution! its a strange feeling to have a life all your own! i'm still getting used to it.

    i love all the fun things you have going on! totally loving everything involving food. i hope you guys have fun on your cruise. definitely jealous of that too (oh and the food involved with that also)!

    ReplyDelete