To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter in Miami!

Whoa, I have been so slack with my blogging. I will get better...promise. So for the past week I have been slack because my little sister Caroline and cousin Courtney came to visit me for their Spring Break! We had so much fun and it was great to have them here with us for Easter! We got to go to the beach, shop till we drop, cook and eat an Easter feast, color Easter eggs, catch a movie, and lounge around in our PJs! They even got to stay an extra day due to a lot of canceled flights. They are such fabulous girls and I can't BELIEVE Courtney is graduating from High School in just one short month. Wow. Time flies.

Living the High Life in the comfy chairs at South Beach


Love these girls


Easter Photo Shoot...I made everyone take pics after church


It doesn't take much to keep Caroline occupied...

Pretty Girls




The Easter Bunny found Us!

What the Easter Bunny brought Care Bear....that easter bunny must love Forever 21...
Dan's first Holiday as the man of the house...carving up the ham...(i epically failed at the ham....don't plan on doing that again)

Coloring Easter Eggs!


I wasn't messing around...


I love Easter! Not only for the food, candy, and colored eggs...but for the reason we even have the holiday to begin with. I am so grateful for my Savior and for His Atonement. I look forward to celebrating his Resurrection every year. The words of the hymn, "I Stand All Amazed" sum my feelings up pretty well.

I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me,
Confused at the grace that so fully he proffers me.
I tremble to know that for me he was crucified,
That for me, a sinner, he suffered, he bled and died.
Oh, it is wonderful that he should care for me
Enough to die for me!
Oh, it is wonderful, wonderful to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment