To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bend it Like Ting Ting

So when I was home this past weekend I had the chance to go see my little sister, Caroline, play her soccer game. She plays on the Varsity High School Team as a sophomore and for a traveling club team in the high school off season. I don't get many opportunities to see her play so I really treasure the games I get to go to. I am so amazed at how far Caroline has come since she started at six years old. She went from the cutest little little girl running around anywhere but near the ball, to an aggressive sweeper! I'm so proud of her, she really does rock! Love you Care Bear! Here are some shots of her in action!
Lined up for the National Anthem, of course Caroline (#5) found the camera from all the way across the field

High fives with the refs (is somebody sucking up?)

Tucking in her shirt...haha I just found this funny

Action shot of Carrie running to the ball!

Defense! Pretty blurry, darn it, but I love it!

Go Caroline! Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaay! Someone in that family had to be athletic...

    hahahahahahaha.
    I'm so funny.

    ReplyDelete