To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Just Living Life

I have been absent from the blog lately because, well, not much has been going on. Dan has been busy with school and watching football, and I have been busy with work and planning my bestie's upcoming Bridal Shower!
 
I am heading to South Carolina this Saturday for 9 days! First on the agenda will be Kelly's Bridal Shower I am throwing with Steph! It's going to be a blast but the best part will be seeing all my amazing friends!
 
Next up, I'm heading to DISNEY WORLD with my family! It's been a few years for me so I am BEYOND excited. My whole fam bam is going and it will be a blast. Dan can't make it because of lame school, I SO wish he could come.
 
Starting next week life will definitely be picking up. I've got SC, then we have AZ for a friend's wedding, back to AZ for Thanskgiving, back to SC for Kel's wedding, and before we know it December will be here and Dan will be DONE with college...FINALLY! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment