To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Disney and Seaworld!

Last week I headed down south for some quality family and friends time. Dan couldn't come because he is all responsible and had school and work....lame! I missed him so much, can't wait to do the Disney thing with him one day....he isn't as stoked about that as I am ....oh well. 

I started my week off throwing a bridal shower for Kelly, which was so fun. I am getting some pictures of that so look out for a post coming soon on that!

After spending a couple of days at home in South Carolina, my family and I headed to Orlando, Florida for a Disney trip. My cousin Bryce just turned 5 so this was his first trip and it was so much fun. 

We rented a house and 11 of us stayed there. My momma, Caroline, Spring, Courtney, Preston, Danny, Bryce, Emma, Dale, Teri Quinn and Me!

On Friday we hit up the Magic Kingdom. I can't help but just love the Magic Kingdom, it truly does just have such a fun magical feel to it. The highlight for me was....my turkey leg. Haha what can I say?

Mom and I rocking the Minnie Ears





Saturday, everyone headed off to different parks while Mom, Emma, and I played hookie. We read at the house and did some outlet shopping. It was a great relaxing day. 

Sunday the whole gang went to Seaworld. So, does anyone realize how cool this place is? Let me tell you how cool....I FED AND PET DOLPHINS! I was ridiculously happy about this. Definitely the highlight. 




Trying to convince Bryce to feed or touch him...he was having none of it



It was a great week and I felt to blessed to spend some time with the fam bam. We are a crazy bunch and I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment