To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Care Bear Comes to Town!

I have been missing my family something awful lately. So it was extra special that my little sister Caroline came to visit Dan and I last weekend during her Spring Break. I was so glad to see her and it was simply amazing having her here. 

She actually came to see us last year in Miami as well, and both visits have fallen on Easter. I guess that makes it a tradition, the Morris sisters spend Easter together. 

We had a blast going to dinner with friends, eating delicious cinnamon rolls from Marley's, shopping till we dropped at the brand new City Creek Mall in Salt Lake City (fabulous by the way!), built a mountain, watched some strange movies, went to Dan's cousin's baby's blessing in West Jordan, had an Easter lunch with some Wheeler's and Sutton's, ate lots of Easter candy, cooked an Easter dinner of ham, mac and cheese, carrots, and rolls, toured BYU!, bowled, and used our leftover ham to make some dinner for family and friends. 

Notice the ! after toured BYU. I remember touring BYU when I was in High School with my parents and the Ferrao's like it was yesterday, so I was SO excited to be able to go with Caroline on her tour. I was even more thrilled as I saw that she was loving it as well! BYU is an amazing place and I know that there is no greater place for Caroline to spend her college years. I can't wait for her to have the BYU experiences and grow and learn and just have a blast. 

Caroline is an extremely talented and special young woman. I am so blessed to call her my sister! 

Love you Care Bear!






No comments:

Post a Comment