To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Myrtle Beach 2011

So my favorite type of vacation in the world involves sleeping, going to the beach ALL day, repeat. 
Throw in a little shopping and you have my own personal paradise. 

My family has been going to Myrtle Beach, SC every summer since before I was born. I don't remember a summer that I didn't get to spend some time in Myrtle Beach.
The MB crew has always consisted of myself, my Momma, Caroline, Courtney, Preston, Spring, Aunt Mary, Bryce, and Danny. 

This year was special because it was Dan's first year. He is a guy after my own heart because he LOVED it. 
I knew I married the right guy. 
We only got to spend two days there because I had to work...yuck. 
But we made the most of our time there redefining the world Beach Bum, eating some crab legs (Dan only watched), hit up the outlets, and even got to meet Kelly and her parents for dinner one night.

Success. See ya next summer MB!

Of course I took no pictures, but I did snap our annual family pic in the living room of our condo. Light was funny, but what can ya do?



No comments:

Post a Comment