To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Triple B

Recently I took Brooks to South Carolina for his first trip to the South. If you know me, you know that I am a life long, die hard, beach bum. It was EXTREMELY important to me that my son get that gene. I mean come on, the kid looks nothing like me so can I at least have this? 

Turns out, my dreams came true. 

Triple B stands for Beach Bum Brooks. 








You may be thinking wow that's a lot of pictures of Ashley with Brooks...I needed this moment documented thoroughly because it was a proud parenting moment. But there were some others present for the occasion so I could include them as well. 







Brooks was happy as a clam in our laps and on his blanket. He sleeps to the sound of ocean waves every night from his noise machine, so he slept for a lot of the time. He did think it was a bit bright, as you can tell by the squinting pics, but that didn't get him down. I may have been a bit of a crazy mom, as he had on LOADS of sunscreen, a swim shirt, hat, and was under not one but TWO umbrellas for most of the time. Haha, can't damage that lily white skin! 

We got to spend two weeks in South Carolina and had a great time visiting friends and family although we missed Daddy like crazy!










No comments:

Post a Comment