To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Showering Kelly!

This post is about...OH...five months behind. Oops, my bad. 

Back on October 14th, no judgement please, Stephanie and I had the pleasure of throwing our best friend Kelly, a bridal shower. We stuck with the color scheme of her wedding, yellow and gray, and had a lovely outdoor shower for our bestie. It was a beautiful day on the rooftop and I loved every second of it.
Let me let you in on a little secret. I was about 8 or 9 weeks pregnant at this time and had told absolutely NO ONE. I may or may not have been a bit nauseous and on edge wanting to spew my news to my family and best friends. It was interesting, but oh so much fun!

Kelly is so amazing and her wedding a few weeks later was absolutely perfect. I have had the privilege of calling Kelly my bestie since the first grade and love experiencing every milestone of life side by side. There is nothing she can't do and she has such a bright future ahead of her. 

Now on to the pictures!


The Bride with the Mother of the Bride!


Place Settings





The hosts with our Bride!

Bridesmaids minus Heather!

All the ladies!

Besties

Intense game playing!


No comments:

Post a Comment