To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Monday, December 5, 2011

I only have a week left...

I can't believe it but I am only in DC for one more week. This Sunday I am loading up our car with all of our stuff, minus what Dan will need to survive for about two weeks, and heading out on part one of a three part move to Utah.

Last week was pretty much a wash for me as I had the cold from you know where. I am glad to say I'm feeling much better today and ready to take on this move!

Part one.

I am driving to my parent's in SC to spend five days with them and pick up the rest of Dan and I's belongings. My parents have been nice enough to let us use their garage as a storage unit.

Part two.

My dad and Caroline will accompany me on a four day drive across the country will all of our stuff to Arizona. We are going to stop by the grand canyon on the way. My dad and Carrie will fly home from AZ, and I will stay with Dan's parents for about a week and a half. Dan will fly in Thursday for Christmas but has to go back to DC on Monday :(.  I will hang out in AZ the week after Christmas and work. Then Dan comes back from DC for good on the 31st.

Part 3.

Dan and I drive our belongings up to Utah on Jan 2nd! I can't believe we have been gone for a whole year! We are excited to get back to Utah and be with friends and family.

This week will be full of working, packing, and trying to take in all of my fave parts of DC one last time! We have been so blessed to be here and I can't believe it's already time for me to say good bye!

Let my farewell DC week begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment