To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mediocre Couponing!

So one of my hobbies for the past few weeks has been....you guessed it....couponing! I even ordered the Sunday paper and everything. I have my coupon data base website I prefer and I even watched the online tutorials. I can't lie I'm having a lot of fun, especially when I score free stuff.  It has really been handy to start stocking up our 72 hour kits that I have been trying to get together.

So I recently had my greatest couponing adventure ever...so far atleast. It was at walmart, which most couponers will cringe at, BUT in my defense Florida has strange coupon policies (no doubling, must buy both products to get buy one get one free, etc) so for me here in Miami, Wal-Mart has the best deals. At the risk of being incredibly dorky I am going to post a pic of my couponing finds.


Ok all of that for 12 bucks! So I know it won't get me on TLC anytime soon, but I'm quite satisfied with myself. And yes I did stand in my kitchen taking a picture of what I bought at the store, I'm not sorry. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment